Wenatchee Valley Velo Club extends a huge welcome to the 2022 Tour de Bloom Stage Race! We hope you enjoy the events. We appreciate your commitment to Pacific Northwest bike racing.
Your participation benefits our kids’ riding safety program, Lidz on Kidz, putting 750 bike helmets on children, and benefits adding signage for a bike route from Leavenworth to Wenatchee.
The 2022 edition of the Tour de Bloom includes the Builders First Source Waterville Road Race, a Merckx-style Time Trial, the Rookard Pools Downtown Criterium, and the Arlberg Sports Plain Road Race with its hilltop finish. We’ve changed a few things up to give you an even better race experience.
New this year includes some of the following incentives:
- Best Junior Classification with a leader’s jersey in all categories
- Women 3 have a choice to race Women Elite or Women 3-4-5
- Team General Classification is extended to include Elite Women
- Composite team entry in the Elite categories
- New opportunities for non-licensed riders to experience racing
- Mentor programs for beginner racers
If we can be of help, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Race Director – email@example.com